Our manifesto was developed using the views and experiences of people with MND, their families and carers to highlight the key issues they face living with the MND every day.
We are asking all council candidates to support our call to ensure:
- social care meets the needs of those affected by MND
- no terminally ill person is charged for care
- people affected by MND are enabled to live full lives
- carers are supported
View our manifesto here.
How you can help
Get involved if you or someone you know is affected by MND:
- Speak to your local candidates, on street stalls, at hustings or on the doorstep. Tell them how services could be improved to support people with MND. And if they are elected in May 2017 ensure they are delivering on their promises. Highlight our manifesto and ask candidates to pledge support online.
- Use Social Media to share our campaign. Tweet your local candidates or political parties asking them to support our #MNDManifesto17.
- Get your friends and family involved too and ask them to contact their candidates and share our manifesto.