Are you looking for a new challenge and a way of helping others? Do you want to use your time and skills to help MND Scotland? We are proud of our volunteers all over the country, all of whom play a vital role in helping MND Scotland to provide support and information to people affected by MND.
We offer a range of volunteering opportunities and perhaps one of these will suit you.
By volunteering you may:
- Meet new people and improve your social life
- Learn new skills, gain experience and improve your CV
- Get job or college references
- Use your existing experience and skills to enhance the services MND Scotland provide
- Make a positive difference to people affected by MND
If you wish further information about our volunteering opportunities or would like to volunteer, please contact Dawn Hamilton, Volunteer Development Officer, on 0141 332 3903 or email dawn [dot] hamilton [at] mndscotland [dot] org [dot] uk.
We currently have a range of volunteer opportunities available – FIND OUT MORE >>