Why Join MND Scotland?
If you have a personal or professional interest in MND and want to keep in touch with the activities of MND Scotland and the MND community, why not join MND Scotland as a member? Annual memberships begin at just £8 for individuals, and all fees help to fund MND Scotland’s services to support the MND community in Scotland.
Members can join local branches and share support with others living with MND while helping to promote MND Scotland and the needs of the MND community in Scotland.
Member Benefits include:
- A subscription to Aware, our quarterly newsletter
- Access to information services
- Regular updates on important issues
- The free right to become a member of your local branch
- An invitation to the Annual Conference and AGM
- A copy of the annual report
- The right to nominate or be nominated on to the Board of Directors
- The opportunity to participate in consultation processes
- The satisfaction of supporting the MND community in Scotland
Membership fees are as follows:
|People with MND||Free|
Become a Member Online
If you are someone with MND, you can sign up for free membership.
Otherwise, please choose the membership type you would like from the list below, then click Add to Cart. You can then click the Go to Checkout button to fill in your address and payment details.
If you do not wish to pay online, simply download a printable version of our membership form [246kb Word file] and return it to us with a cheque/postal order made payable to “MND Scotland”.