If you are currently affected by Motor Neurone Disease (MND), you may be eligible for an MND Scotland Small Grant.
Small Grants of up to £400 may be awarded and can be used to cover a range of costs associated with the illness. More than one application can be made but £400 is the current lifetime limit. Here are some examples of Small Grants that have been awarded before:
- re-instatement of décor after a wet room or bedroom conversion
- the hire of specialist equipment when on holiday
- wheelchair accessories such as waterproof clothing
- the adaptation of clothing, e.g. replacing zips with Velcro
- the drafting and registration of Powers of Attorney
- help with utility bills.
The application form is available in three formats below and can be returned to MND Scotland either by email or by post:
- Small Grant Application Form (Microsoft Word)
- Small Grant Application Form (PDF)
- Small Grant Application Form (Apache Open Doc)
If you need any more information please contact, info [at] mndscotland [dot] org [dot] uk.