If you have a personal or professional interest in Motor Neurone Disease (MND) and want to keep in touch with the activities of MND Scotland and the MND community, why not join MND Scotland as a member?
All fees help to fund MND Scotland’s services to support people affected by MND in Scotland and to fund vital research which is taking us a step closer to finding a cure.
- A subscription to Aware, our quarterly newsletter
- Access to information services
- Regular updates on important issues
- The free right to become a member of your local branch
- An invitation to the Annual Conference and AGM
- A copy of the annual report
- The right to nominate or be nominated on to the Board of Trustees
- The opportunity to participate in consultation processes
- The satisfaction of supporting the MND community in Scotland
Types of membership
- All membership is free for people with MND
- Annual membership for individuals is just £8
- Life-time membership for individuals is £40